Work with older adults? Osteoporosis? Sarcopenia?
Struggling to incorporate strength training into your treatment sessions
Using the same 3x10 exercises?
Sign up for the 5 day challenge and I will walk you through how I...
1) Assess clients with Osteoporosis and Sarcopenia
2) Use simple and novel exercise at the correct intensity
3) Apply strength training principles within a practical framework
4) Incorporate nutritional questions into assessment
5) Stopped using 'boring' balance exercises to reduce falls risk
Day 1: What is Osteoporosis and Sarcopenia?
Day 2: Why is strength important in older adults
Day 3: Why strength training is NOT 3x10
Day 4: Protein and the older adult
Day 5: Rate of force development in older adults.
Activate Masters is a strength training program for 'all' older adults.
We incorporate barbell, kettlebell and dumbbell strength and power exercises to improve our clients functional ability.
Our program works for clients who have:
Osteoporosis or Osteopenia
High blood pressure/cholesterol
Difficulty with daily tasks e.g. climbing stairs
Click to recieve your Free E-Book